Why Your Home Inspection Matters
- Buying a home and wondering if your inspection is necessary? While some buyers may decide to waive their inspection, it’s risky decision.
- Your home inspection is a crucial step in the homebuying process. It assesses the condition of the home you plan to purchase, so you can avoid costly surprises down the road.
- Let’s connect so you have expert advice and a trusted professional who will keep your interests top of mind.
Most Common Problems Home Inspectors come across in the Las Vegas Valley
According to Vegas Valley Inspections, there are 11 common issues found in a home inspection:
- Foundation issues
- Minor structural damage
- Roof problems
- Faulty wirings
- Poor grading and drainage
- Faulty gutters
- Basement dampness or water problems
- Poor upkeep and protection from weather elements
- Poor ventilation and moisture issues due to inadequate attic insulation.
- Defective heating and cooling systems and home energy efficiency issues
- Plumbing issues and home water quality issues
How can Custom Fit help you?
If you choose to work with our real estate agents as a buyer, depending on the issues found in your home inspection, our partners Custom Fit Construction may be able to work with you to fix issues in your new home. If there are issues that are too small or out of the scope of their work, they may be able to coordinate for you and get you the help you need. If you are working with one of our Custom Fit Real Estate agents as a seller, and you choose the 6% commission base option, you are given $500 towards repair requests.